Program Title :
SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAM FOR RURAL POOR SCHEDULED CASTES WOMEN AND YOUTH WHO AREA SOCIALLY MARGINALIZED AND ECONOMICALLY POOR LIVING IN BELOW POVERTY LINE AREAS
Beneficiaries of the project :
Beneficiaries are Scheduled Castes Women, Men and Unemployed Youth.
Project Duration : One Year
Geographical focus :
15 Villages in 3 Mandals in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh State in India.
- To create alternative working fields and self-employment situation in Scheduled Caste women and youth through Skill Development Training.
- To make the technical and modern technology based training easier for the educated Scheduled Caste women and youth.
- To promote the technological awareness in the common people of rural areas.
- To make the Scheduled Castes people well equipped with modern technological education for the field of competition of searching employment opportunities.
- To accelerate the private sector based on modern technology like data entry, DTP, Computer Hardware and Software, Mobile Repairing, Car Driving, Photoshop and Photo editing.
- To integrate the SC youth in the field of socio-economic development of the rural areas.
- To find out the ways of rural socio-economic development
- To providing training and placement to develop the skills in modern technology.
- To fulfill goals of development and the removal of unemployment and poverty.
- To impart education relevant to increased production and productivity, economic development and individual prosperity.
- To make available skilled work force at all levels to alleviate the rural unemployment thereby helping the development of nation
- To develop environmental awareness to ensure sustainable development.
- To develop vocational aptitude, work culture, values and attitudes of the learners so as to enrich the productivity of the nation.
- To develop entrepreneurial competencies and skills of learners for self reliance and to undertake self employment
- To develop vocational competencies, creative thinking in the related areas and facilitate training
- To spread awareness about different job areas and to provide backgrounds for acquiring higher level training in subjects concerned.
- To develop personal and humanitarian consciousness as this would help to draw out the best of their inherent abilities.
- To provide Scheduled Castes Women and Youth with vocational and job-oriented courses like Basic Computer Training and other courses.
- To equip the Scheduled Castes Women and Youth with the knowledge required to function as professionals in the industry.
- To enhance the skill levels of Scheduled Castes women & Youth to prepare them for employment in the ICT and BPO industry.