Old Age Home
- To establish a well constructed, well managed, community participated and safe Old Age Home.
- To ensure adequate nourishment and cloths and shelter for the targeted destitute Old Age persons.
- To provide Nutritious of Food, Health Care facilities for 30 old age persons.
- To provide Old Age Persons access to fellowship activities, recreational facilities, mental support, social affairs and spiritual well-being.
- To look after the elderly people with utmost care and empathy in a pleasant atmosphere to lead a peaceful life till their last journey.
- To extend the facilities of the home to more number of needy persons in the society.
- To address the needs of aged men and women through a care home by mmeting their most immediate needs such as Shelter, Food, Clothing, Health Care and Rights.
- To provide a happy ageing to all the old age persons at home.
The home takes care of the basic needs of the sick and poorest of poor elderly people who dwell on the streets lack of care and concern from their own children or family members.
Primary Theme - SHELTER, FOOD AND CLOTHING FOR 30 OLD AGED PERSONS
Secondary Theme- QUALITY OF HEALTH CARE FACILITIES FOR 30 OLD AGED PERSONS