Health Care Programs
INTEGRATED COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE PROGRAM IN BELOW POVERTY LINE AREAS
Target Population : Both Men and Women
Geographic Area : 15 Villages in Kurnool Rural of Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh State.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:-
- To form Health-Cum-Education Committees in the target villages.
- To conduct health training and awareness camps in target villages.
- To conduct survey, identify the below one year children and eligible couple for immunization and family planning.
- To vaccination coverage of pregnant women and infants.
- To prepare and display of health education materials, advance plan for health talks in community prior to outreach operation and campaign.
- To introduce kitchen and herbal gardens.
- To provide nutrition’s and balance diet.
- To build up rapport between the Health Departments and the target group.
- To create social and health awareness among the innocent and illiterate rural people.
- To reach up to date knowledge about personal hygiene, environmental cleanliness, sanitation and other related subjects.
- To eradicate the exploitation of the landlords and wealthy people.
- To conduct preventive health camps for protecting the rural women and innocent village people from the natal diseases and the other diseases.
- To provide medical facilities and make them within the reach of the common man on a community level by observing both preventive and curative methods.